MyLot doesn´t answer the messages I send them...

@dana234 (2116)
Spain
I always check in the help section first before mailing them, but I never get an answer. Has this happened to anyone else? Are we supposed to figure it all out by ourselves? I think we need some sort of support. I didn´t even bother them with an earning question,it was a question about one of my discussions (a couple of weeks old)and still haven´t had an anwer yet.
@RxONE1 (495)
Relax budy if you just notice or read this "myLot population: 58,796" you will figure out why they didnt answer you or even take alots of time to answer you i am sure they are getting alots of msgs and questions and they cant read it all so just relax they will read your question soon or later by the way what was your question? if i can answer/help you with it i will :)
@dana234 (2116)
• Spain
Thanks, mate, that´s kind of you. I started a discussion weeks ago with an image added. The discussion showed up twice, once with the image and once without. The one with the image only obtained 2 answer and the one without 6 or 7. They deleted the discussion with more answers and no image and haven´t added the answers to the discussion with the image. Nothing serious, but it does bug me a bit that those answers just disappeared without explanation. (Sorry, I know this is a bit confusing). Another question that I haven´t posted to them yet. I started a discussion which obtained 135 answers with no one line answers and in I received 28 cents for it. The discussion hasn´t be deleted. Any suggestions? Thanks again.
be patient on iot They always responce my question. But they need time. They not online for 24 hours Hope U will get the answer and Trust me. there must be A LOT of question in every hours ^^
@katyzzz (2902)
Apparently yes, I think you make a very good point there.
@alchemistrx (2569)
Patient is a virtue indeed.Mylot's population is increasing and we have to be patient.They will answer you.
@dana234 (2116)
• Spain
Thanks. I know that patience isn´t one of my virtues. I´ll have to work on that.
@missyd79 (3438)
i wrote them once and it took them 2 weeks to answer me, you just have to give them some time, their site is growing by the day, so yes they are very busy.