Do you feel lonely if you're not in a relationship

@artguy (1476)
For the most part I don't. I have so many interest that occupy my mind I don't feel loneness. Sometimes I'm even glad not to be in a relationship because I wouldn't be able to as much done.
@domenyag (1273)
when i was single,,, i do not feel that loneliness because i am very busy and there is no time for me to be lonely... and i am glad now that i have this loving husband,,,
I don't feel lonely.I feel free to do what ever it is I want without someone telling me I can't.And if I wanted to be around someone I have my family or I have my friends.
@jenalyn (675)
I am completely comfortable being by myself. I don't ever feel lonely. If I had to spend a month all by myself with no cantact with any other people I would be just fine. I do enjoy my relationships, and I would not want them to cease to exist. If I ever ended up alone, I would be perfectly content.
Relationship is the best thing that can happen - I mean marriage or going steady with someone. One is definitely going to be lonely without it. I know of frustrated people of the age of 40 and beyond who are still looking for the perfect guy or gal or a match for them to fall into a relationship. They are not very steady in their thoughts.
I agree with you. Relationships are great, but I don't actively seek them. A lot of people my age can't live without having a girlfriend or boyfriend. They feel lonely and out of place. For some reason there is a lot of societal pressure to be in a relationship. Personally, I'm like you I don't need to be in a relationship to be complete. I'm perfectly happy being by myself. If I meet someone whom I want to pursue a relationship with I do, but I don't date just for the sake of adapting to the status quo.
@weee_ann (1455)
Nope. I don't need someone to make me feel happy. Coz I guess I'm at my best when I'm not attached or committed with someone. And just happy being a Mother to my son. Perfect!