H I V Positive person?

Sympethi - ..
@ravibabli (1558)
For example your known person & in your family or religion person has HIV positive & this condition what shall you do for him/her. Please explain it's
@balasri (26554)
hiv - I pity those and will be considerate to them.
I will take all the precautions and be kind to him.I may help him but won't go out of the way to prove anything to the world.
@ravibabli (1558)
ok dear............
@anil_762001 (1637)
sorry i dont know anybody who is HIV+ .
@ravibabli (1558)
Ok but I asked for example not you have but my question based only example.
honestly at present i have faced people have a HIV. i don't know how i help him .
@ravibabli (1558)
I think you should give sympethi of them.
@msqtech (15226)
I have known and now know people with HIV. The best thing is to treat them as human with a disease. They need to live as healthy as possible watch their diet and exercise regularly. Those around them should get flu shots and not come into contact if sick with infectious disease. They need a regular checkup and monitoring of the blood and their health. They must become aware of their body and its reactions and learn what they need to respond to and how. The caretaker is not at risk unless they put themselves at risk by their behavior. Erase all stigma just deal with the disease and its consequences.