Who is sure to have earn a $1 on Mylot for a day

Austria
I have been posting and responding to comments but have not been able to make up to 4cent a day.Please only honest people should response.
@dellion (6706)
I just have very quick go through on your previous responses and postings which I think the main reasons that causing you to have such a low earnings rates were likely.... 1. You haven't posts any good qualities topics for discussions and thus you were really hard to generates any good responses from others users. 2. Most of your responses were very short and again there's not much good qualities responses. I think this 2 sections were the main areas you need to be look into and it might good if you can spare some of your time while at mylot by visits and responses to any others discussions which you feel interested and try to give your best knowledge towards the topics/discussions in your responses and at the same times you can always study on others responses to gain some good techtics/knowledges. Anyway as I do understand you were quite new here so please take sometimes for yourself to get familiar any things new to you especially be very careful with those discussions and photos guidelines. I hope this will help:)
• Austria
well thanks for your response I dont think there are any good or quality postings in here from what I have been reading
i joined 3 weeks ago still iam not able to complet $2.here its very tought to make money.what do u think
• Austria
that is actually why I post this question deepakraj83 you are not far from the truth it is really tought to make money here
Hmmm...how much are you posting and starting your own threads? When I come on here I always make more than a dollar each day. My average is $2 but I have made over $6 in one day. I would try doing something different and see how your earnings turn out. Maybe respond to 20 dicussions one day and see how you do. The next day start 20 discussions.
• Austria
well thanks I will put it to test
I've been a member about 3 weeks. I haven't always gotten to get onto myLots to post and the most I've made in a day is .63 cents. :)
@cashnono (1135)
Never make up to 4C a day? How can be? I made 5C in my first day (the day I signed up) for posting three discussions and 2 responds.
@gray1219 (96)
I'm also new here but I think just post quality replies and start 1 or 2 dicussion and your off just have fun and the money will come later :) ....Good Luck