I am stuck!!!! Help neeed!!!!!

@pix_trix (447)
I have completed more than 53% of the game... owned 15 properties.. maybe thats the maximum coz i cant find anymore to buy. I m stuck at these missions... 1- in which we have to blast the bulding with the RC helicopter 2- in which we have to fly a stupid mini plane and drop flyers all over the city... we get this mission in the film city now i cant move ahead in the game till i complete these stupid antics.. have tried many many times... all i can do is kill people.. have fun wth the army.. can someone help? i have all cheats.. and use them fully!
@tintusam (1169)
friend i think there is a trainer kit for gta vice city. using that kit you can stop the time of mission time. that is yuu can freeze time. after that you can do the rc helicopter mission to blast the building very easily. but the other mission is difficult i think. me too stuck in same mission but i finished about 81% of the game
@pix_trix (447)
thanks for the info. where can i get this trainer kit from? have you completed the plane mission? which you get in the film city.. to distribute flyers in the city! thanks for your response
@Iqram538 (194)
• Sri Lanka
Well to compelte the RC and mini plane mission first adjust the controls so that you can control the vehicles without any trouble,second in the RC mission try to first find your way through all the bombs(dont aim to complete the mission),then load,since you,re famaliar with you way and controls it would be easier to finish I hope.
@pix_trix (447)
thanks a lot for the information. any hints about the plane mission?? i am just not able to turn it.. whenever it turns, it loses its speed and plunges into the water. its extremely irritating. i wish they had some cheats to cross these missions.. hehehe. anyways thanks for your response!! keep posting!
@adidas7878 (2013)
to fly the plane you need to be really good with the joy stick, pull back if you want the plan to go up push forward it make the plane go down, also try r1 and L1 , it took me alot of time to get use to it once you do, you can go anywhere with the plane it is fun. if you need more help and hints go to www.gamewinners.com it will tell you alot of stuff how to beat the game also it come with cheat too. hope this will help
hey dude wass up see even i got stuck in the same mission. see that rc helicopter first go to top keep a bomb and then come down got it na come from up to down and if u see any one go near him and kill him thats all and if then also u dont get just P.M me i will give my saved link enjoy...........