Are you guys hooked on LOST like we are?

@ShannaS (559)
Last night was like a freakin party night around here. Then to top it all of we got to watch the first episdoe of The Nine. I gotta say, it was wicked, as well :-)
not this guy
@ShannaS (559)
shame :0(
@bhbirdie6 (1771)
I'm starting to get hooked but I just started so I'm a little bit confused as to what is going on. Well, we'll see I guess... I wonder if they're ever going to give us any answers.
@ShannaS (559)
better start from season one episode 1. you'll still be confused but the guys that created this are genius.
@LBS1178 (317)
I am so hooked on Lost. I cant wait to watch it tonight. The season preier wasnt so good, but I hope tonight will be better.
@ShannaS (559)
I agree though it sorta got you when Kate was told the next two weeks were going to be very umpleasant :-0 I still love the line given to Sawyer about his fish biscuit, lol. We TIVO'd it and watched it again last night before deleting it to get us ready for tonight. Thank got baseball isn't knocking this fav. show out, I am aggrivated that I can't watch House because of it ;-(
@Aali311 (6127)
Last night was the first time I actually watched an episode because of my husband, he wanted to see it, anyways it was very good, I guess I will be watching every week now, it's very interesting, even though I didn't see the seasons before now. Seems easy to get hooked.
@ShannaS (559)
If you do the Blockbuster or Netflix thing you REALLY need to grab it from the beginning. It is AWESOME!!!
I love Lost! Unfortuntely, I don't have time to watch TV. We usually rent the boxed sets and watch them over the period of a weekend.