Captain Crunch Hurts My Mouth

I love Captain Crunch cereal but it hurts my mouth. It scrapes the top of my mouth or something. Anyone else have this problem with this cereal?
I have that problem with a lot of cereals. I don't know why it does that to me but it feels like it scrapes the skin off the roof of my mouth. Also Sugar smacks used to do that to my mouth and apple jacks too.
@shywolf (4520)
Ow! :/ It's funny that you mention Captain Crunch, because it used to be my favorite cereal. Now I can't really deal with sugary foods, so I haven't had any in a long time. But I do remember, if my mouth was already feeling sensitive, that it would also hurt the roof of my mouth at times. i think that there were other cereals that also did this, but I can't think of what they were. I know that it happened, though. if you don't mind having your cereal more soggy, you could just add more milk and swish it all around until it gets soggy enough not to be so sharp against the roof of your mouth! ^_^