Who had the Most POPULAR HAIRSTYLE

@AskAlly (3627)
In the 70's it was Farah Fawcette, Then came Princess Diana in the 80's. Jennifer Anniston had a following in the 90s, Anymore...Past Or Present
@mari61960 (4895)
Farrah Fawcett-click for Farrah facts - Farrah Fawcett, born Ferrah Leni Fawcett on February 2, 1947 in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States is an American actress. She became a noted pop culture figure and legendary sex symbol of the 1970s, then an iconic actress in the 1980s, changing the cultural landscape of how television actresses appeared on film.
Hahah yes everybody had to have those "wings" of farrah's..lol I remember when we were little kids and all the boys had "beatles" haircuts. I don't really know which was most popular but I'm willing to bet it was Farrah Fawcett...lol
@AskAlly (3627)
I am sooo guilty. I had the Farrah in highschool. What alot of work that was every morning. Now I have graduated to the ponytail through the back of the ball cap coif.lol
Remember Dorothy Hamill's "wedge" haircut from the 70's? That was definitely a classic!
That is the one I thought of. My mom had a lady cut my hair like that, only I ended up looking like Dorothy Hamill's brother!
@mari61960 (4895)
That's the one...I couldn't remember her name...lol I had a "Dorothy Hamill" hair cut...lol
@emeraldisle (13158)
I remember the Farah Fawcette look and the Princess Diana. Actually my sister had the Lady Di style before it was famous with her. I remember styles like page boys, DA's (duck's a**), bobs, but one that really sticks out that was from an actor was Mr. T's Mohawk :)
@gabs8513 (48803)
Lol well I always liked Princess Dianas Hairstyle. Even though I always wear my hair long I used to admire her hair.
What about Elvis? I'm too young to know for sure, but were there not a lot of people who copied that back in the day?
@AskAlly (3627)
Ya you are right . That whole ducktail thing.
@pitstop (5385)
I would give the award for the most popular hairstyle to Elvis Presley!! Aweseme and still has so many people copying it! Hats off to Elvis!
Actually the hairstyle evolution is very quick.individual feeling.the natural beauty.is most beautliful!
@matlgal (1687)
LOL well there's always Don King....! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. What about Dorothy Hamil? she had the cutest hair.! Ahhh lets see- there was wonder woman with the Big Hair. Those are the ones I remember right off the bat.
@dana234 (2126)
• Spain
I think Julia Roberts had a popular hairstyle too. When she became famous with "pretty woman" I saw lots of girls imitating or trying to imitate her reddish, long, curly hair.