Have you ever reinvented yourself?

What did you do? What made you decide to do it?
@doncris (637)
No, I haven't, and I don't think that's really possible, unless you change everything around you. Because if you don't, your personality will eventually rise up on the surface again, your day to day life will make you forget about your rebirth and become your old self. If you change all these factors around you, then I guess you could have a chance to start from scratch!;)
oh yeah! Sometimes, I sit alone by the window and sink into memories and I get shocks. I have changed so much, for good and for bad too. Things I thought I would never like doing are my favourite hobbies now. So, life has so much for you in store that you keep changing in accordance with the circumstances and its only after a change you realise your own reinvention.
That is what I am working on right now. I am calling it 'reclaim my life'. A lot has happened in the last year and I feel like I have really lost myself. I have become someone I don't want to be. I am slowly taking steps to reclaim my life and turn things around.
@srhelmer (6930)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Unless you count me becoming a dad, no. I like who I am in general.