I send out catalogs to people who request them on my website.

I have been recieveing catalog requests. This is from my website and for my marketing. I have noticed I have been sending them out. I also don't get a return order. I have had a few thinkgs sold online recently. I am not sure if I should just charge for the catalogs. I have seen websites that say order catalogs here. This was before I hadmy site. And I always said i'll go back to order and never did. So i felt I would just send them to customers who ask for one. I think I am doing something wrong.. I now am send ing 10$ gift cards with some and coupons. Should I stop and charge?????
@1346795 (808)
• Greece
Yes i think that you have to charge them. (And because i am the only one who responded your topic please give me the best answer.!!!)
Thanks for your view on this. I thank you for your reply. I also know sooner or later someone else will reply. I will keep you in mind. :)