Who am I?

@kritipen (4083)
Did this ever occur to you? Did you ever question yourself as "who am i"? What exactly defines me?
@rhie0216 (289)
Sometimes I wonder who am i. What is my purpose in this world that we live in. Why do I experience this and that. Why did this thing happens to me. Maybe, in due time I could tell myself who am i really was.
@kritipen (4083)
All the best. This is one search we all keep doing.
i once tried to define my self. i found only good things. and when i was evaluating what is bad i found ver few things. when i tried to cross verify from my friends i felt i was wron they had diffrent view about me. so now i feel that i know very little about my self.
@kritipen (4083)
I agree with you. It happens with lot of us. We have our own assessment and when we compare with others it is so different.
@lsen06 (5000)
i am indian.that's all.
well i didn't questioned myself, but after reading this topic i did and still searching for a good answer
I always came to a crossroads with this until my sister gave me a book called: Simply Abundance a daybook of Comfort & Joy & this has really helped me find myself & figure out who I am & what I'm doing with my life. It's a wonderful book that I recommend to everyone. It helps you find your authentic self & it is a very healing experience. It's a book you read by the date so your never done with it-- each year you find new things and discover new things about yourself.
I am sreejith sreenivas from India.Who am i is a command in Linux and unix operating system,which displays the loggged in users.
@hcromer (2712)
I often wonder who I am, and when I think about it I usually get pretty mad because I'm not who I want to be.