at work, during your break time, what do you usually do?

when i use to have a job, i usually drink coffee. how about you?
• United Arab Emirates
I give myself a break. Some people today find themselves precariously stretched between home, career, and miscellaneous other obligations. This delicate balance may include caring for elderly parents, small children, or someone who is disabled. Whatever the hand you have been delat, you will play it better if you learn to care for your own needs.
good post for you mam even although i was just asking what you do during your breaktime still you give the importance of having a break. breaktime is really needed to balance our life especially when we're working. thank you for posting :)
@Mikaelo (191)
Well, during the first break...I usually drink hot tea with sugar and creamer...tastes good! Then during lunch break, after I eat my lunch, I watch shows on the Internet (peekvid.com or youtube.com) else, you'd just see me playing Defense of The Ancients (DoTA). (^_^)
thanks for posting, i also drink hot tea but with sugar only, never tried it with creamer but i will try it. thanks again and hope you will not be caught playing dota at your workplace. thanks :)
i also drink coffee and sometimes i read newspaper.
reading and drinking, that's good, just don't spill the coffee on what you're reading :-)
@judyt00 (3504)
When i had a job and breaks I used to drink coffee and tell funny stories to the other people in the break room about all the rude customers that were in the store that day and encourage them to tell theirs. Everybody went back to work in a better mood, and even the managers would come in and listen if they were having a bad day,
it's good at least you can lighten up the stress of some people :-)