yesterday my boss snapped at me for no apparent........

@mimpi1911 (25455)
....reason and i got very upset with him. he is a very nice man otherwise and this is the first time in 5 years that he blasted me. blasting part is okay when i do something wrong but without any mistake of mine and for some other's fault, is really hard to cope with. from my part, i didnot retort or justify myself. today, guess what, he apologised and said he is sorry indeed! he just made my day and got me going like never before.. thank you friends.
@snowflake5 (1580)
Some people do take their frustrations out on other people, which is very wrong. But it's nice your boss recognised that he'd behaved badly and apoligised. Not many do!
@mimpi1911 (25455)
i really have great deal of regards for my boss and trust me when he apologised i couldnot say a word, i was overwhelmed. i really appreciated his move and he is a great man otherwise.
Many bosses are like that,they will be nice but become short tempered & start blasting without any reasons or silly small reasons,that is they will remove elses angry on the employees below them,they also cant help as they will be under tromondus pressure.But you are lucky next day he apologised you & is sorry for you,i had a boss who use to shout at me for no reasons & when he was cool he never use to feel sorry,always he use to try & find some falt & shout again,fortunately he was terminated later.So i think you have a good boss.
@mimpi1911 (25455)
i am really glad that i have a very good boss. it's true that he shouted by tge fact that he apologised is great in itself and this thing doesn't happen often. thank you for sharing, i really appreciate
Seems your boss is crazy one. He do not have rite to blast without any reason. You should not be polite otherwise he will try to suppress you in the times to come. Please show anger whenever you are not mistaken otherwise he will think it as your weakness. Saying of sorry is not sufficient. That means he will do same thing in future also. You need to oppose his such behaviour. If mistake is on our part, then it is OK otherwise cannot be tolerated.
@mimpi1911 (25455)
you are so very right. i really appreciate, i should not indulge in this as this could become a practise. thank you, pls keep sharing