Sleeping during day time.

@naman95 (1555)
Is sleeping during day time bad for health?
@mohanforu (266)
I read somewhere that sleeping during daytime is not so good for some individuals but it helps some people.It depends on a persons body nature.
@msqtech (15226)
naturally people are doing things doing the day so there are all kinds of interruptions and the light of day makes it harder to sleep. It is also the time when business calls are made. Much better to sleep at night
@Redkitty (480)
day time sleeping become heavy waight
@mari61960 (4895)
I dont' think it really matters if you sleep in the day or night as far as sleeping goes. But you would have affects from not following the natural cycle of the day. I worked at night for years and slept in the day. I got enough sleep but was always feeling off on the weekends or days off. Vacation was always the hardest to adjust to. That's what I think anyway, just my opinion.
@yasir2010 (284)
• Pakistan
bad for health
@spr1967 (208)
Not if your tired or been deprived of sleep from the night
@thebestmom (1105)
There are studies that says that sleeping for 15- 20 minutes a day or after lunch is good for your health. It is called 'power nap'. You will feel energized after that. But anything longer than that will make you feel heavy
@kritipen (4085)
Sleeping for an hour or two during the day might not be bad for health. My grandparents sleep for two hours after having their lunch everyday and they are perfectly healthy. But i think it is a problem when you sleep for hour together during the day time. I always think sleeping during the night is best. The main reason being it is dark in the night and therefore it is best for the eyes whereas during day time there is plenty of light which is not very good when you sleep.Yes i think it is better when you use dark coloured curtains in case you sleep during the daytime. But always night time is the best to sleep because there will be least amount of noice and it is very peaceful so you can get to sleep longer without disturbance and you can have deep sleep.
@Mtushar87 (488)
sleeping less at day time is good for health n mind..
@msqtech (15226)
It is hard to change your body clock to sleep all day I used to work nights and it was never possible for me to be as rested as when I slept at night