Big Brother controversy- let's face the reality

it is reported that white contestants teased the Indian contestant Shilpa Shetty as 'dog'. I ask- why these white people are so proud of their skin color? let's face the reality- whites have pale skin. indians have much better looking skin color. their skin looks vibrant and lively. whites, most of them, are ugly looking. have u ever observed a white woman wearing a saree? she looks awful in a saree, with disproprtionate shoulders, man-like figure etc. whereas indian women have perfectly feminine, graceful figure, and they look great in a saree, as in any other type of dress.
I've never heard of whoever you're talking about, but you have no right to tell people they're ugly based on skin color. Maybe people think your assumingly brown skin is ugly? Its all up to the person seeing it. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Some people think that other skin colors are better than others, and your opinion means nothing. You have no right to put people down because of something that happed on a TV show maybe? A reality show at that, which for the most part, are pretty pathetic, as they try to get interesting (or racist or whatever) people to make people want to watch the show. Putting people down over what someone said on some show or whatever it is that not everyone watches isn't too nice. The reality is its all up to you. I find white skin is nice. Brown is ok, i don't really care, its more on whats on the inside of the body, not the skin. Who cares if you think some clothing thing i've never heard of looks good. And i happen to find lots of girls' sholders very attractive... :X
Great comment man. I totally agree with you.These people are there to make money.that is the bottom line.
Your here to make money too.
@nw1911guy (1134)
I have seen beautiful women in every race. I have also seen, in my opinion, cosmetically ugly women in all races. Skin color doesn't really matter. Also, if someone is very attractive looking, sometimes they become ugly once you get an understanding of what their personality is like.
@jinxed666 (564)
i would like to ask you question .Arent u being racist right now by saying all that stuff about women of other races. I would advice you u to go through your comments first .btw my gf is white and she looks dam hot in indian clothes way much better & please get over this saree obession of yours
@rosie_123 (6118)
Your comments about white women being ugly make you as disgustingly racist and bigoted as the "Big Brother" contestants who are attacking Shilpa. People are people whoever they are and whatever their race, religion or colour. What Jade and the other idiots said to Shilpa was wrong - she has handled their attacks with grace and class - sadly you have not done the same in your efforts to defend her. Shilpa is a classy lady and deserves better in her supporters.
@SplitZip (1490)
• Portugal
That's terrific. Complain about racism by being a dumb racist. Way to go. Civilization has no place for the likes of you: back to the stone age!
@Netsbridge (3242)
Sunil4ya, reverse psychology is a strategy often used to hide truth and insecurity. Did you know that "whiteness" or lighter skin shade is in fact a deficiency in melanin, a substance in human and other mammal species that actually help them to favorably survive the harshness of environmental changes? People just need to know and remember the truth, and stop playing this boring childish racial card games.
@SarahJaya (412)
This is not a good one. See when they said such words to Shilpa we all hurt. We know how it hurts when some one says some thing like this to us. After knowing the pain, we should not hurt others. In this discussion we are hurting others and this is not good on our part.Let us forgive and forget.
@TerryZ (22083)
Oh please get over it. White women are very beautiful your just jealous. So stop making fun of the white women. Its wrong for you to go around calling people ugly. Who are you? And where are your manners? Keep having these types of discussions and soon you will be banned.
Seriously. No reason to start bashing people just because whatever happened.
@gabs8513 (48712)
Well I guessed this would once again give reason for something like this but the thing is it is arguments it is 2 Women not liking each other that all if both would have been british nothing would have been said at all even Shilpa herself does not believe it is Racsim so why does everyone here have to go on about it Oh Sorry I forgot another reason to bash the British I guess Well never mind I am sure we can take it used to it by now and that is all I am saying about the Subject
TerrZ, tell me where are white people's manners that they are talking rubish about us Indians.....well u said that White women are beautiful than I think U have never seen a mirror, well when u see your self in mirror look carefully at the sunburn I promise the mirror will break down
Oh like this topic is any better? Geesh if mylot had a block list, I definatly know who I would be adding to it! Posts like this do nothing but make people angry and upset. I'm ugly because I'm white? It isn't the color of someone's skin that makes them ugly. It is their actions and things they say. This post makes you ugly...not because of your looks but because you posted this to intentionally be rude and cause trouble.
We have the right to say white people ugly if white people say that our color is ugly.
Just because you have the right doesn't mean it should be said. If you want to be racist against white people then so be it. In the end, it won't matter what color your skin is will it? If you are to judged for your actions, then you better rethink how you think of the people around you. Besides when I said people were ugly. It had NOTHING to do with skin color. It had to do with actions which I believe I clearly stated if you would read the whole discussion instead of jumping in to attack.
@not4me (1713)
So white skin is ugly. Hmmm. Way to be tolerant! One could say that many Indian men's skin color makes them look dirty all the time. Ouch! Doesn't feel good does it? I'm a redhead with pale skin and I know I'm beautiful.
@nw1911guy (1134)
Pale til the summer right? Then ya turn a nice shade of bright burnt?:P Sorry couldn't resist the jab.
@not4me (1713)
Actually a nice shade of purple. :P Not kidding that happened to me once at the beach!
@katenkim (240)
i totally agree. western always look down on asians. If not for us then you will not be who are you now? (im pertaining to white men and women)
Um, i think you're just as bad as the topic starter... Don't get on people because thier skin is different or because they're from a different place.
Oh my goodness - - As I tell my children, "None of us got to choose our color skin before we were born!" I say that to you now & to the original poster, you are normal perhaps to think that your native land has the most beautiful skin type (of course! *smile*) BUT to say such things just fuels racism, hon. You should not...we all live on this big 'ol earth & the color of our skin, just as a chameleon's skin changes to help him survive, so does our skin type in the different climates - - see?
i definitely agree with u tht the most beauiful women rund the globe are the indian women. their are just no words to describe indian beauty.i guesss color is not an important feature for beauty and indians are just discriminated fr being dark thts it. and in this "big brother"case it s just a too much o media influence and nohting much of raciasim i guess shilpa interpreted in a wrong way
@KHyuga (1700)
I would say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
@junior07 (973)
yaa u r right.
I think its your bedtime junior!
well the reason is that each and every country is jelous of us Indians because our country is has Highest GDP(Growth Development Progress) from last 3-4 Years, most of the white people are loosing jobs because they can't compete with our IQ level, Bollywood make most number of movies in the World (even more than Hollywood), and the best of all is that our color is considered the most beautiful
Oh My God, you are such a idiot! I nearly choked on my curry.....
@ram13288 (388)
why do you even watch these stupid reality shows and who cares what that small group of white people say about someone. they are just being stupid with their comments and you shouldnt group all whites with that one stupid group on a stupid reality show.
@nw1911guy (1134)
Thank you!!! Someone said it. This is the same thing I was thinking.
@katenkim (240)
That's is really bad, why can't day respect Shilpa Shetty for being an Indian. Indian are very nice people, their very friendy. I went to Singapore and there's a lot of indians and they are really great people and very sweet.
That is just it...a few people on the show, showed their true colors and all the sudden that is what India thinks the rest of the world thinks. No one said they weren't nice--at least not on mylot that I've seen.
You say we are prejudice. What rights do you have to say that white women are ugly, just because they do not look good in a sari. How dare you make such a comment and get away with it. I am so fed up with people trashing white people and saying that we are prejudice. Whan if I dared to say indians or another culture is ugly because of their skin colour I would be prejudice, and rightly so! So lets stop bashing any culture over the head with the proverbial colour tag. We are all humans and we are all unique. Each one of us, no matter what their colour has their failings, misgivings and their good points and highlights. Some Auburn Haired white people with that peaches and cream skin are very beautiful. Some dark skinned, dark haired, brown eyed people are also very beautiful. What makes a person beautiful is their smile, the way they dress and the way the portray themselves. There are beautiful, caucasians, afro caribbeans, mixed culture, indians, pakistanis, phillipino's, asians, and if you put any one of them in a sari provided the colour was toned to their skin they would all look amazing.
I believe all women are beautiful whatever colour there skin. But you are being racist to white women like myself and i understand that Jade is so out off line and i support shilpa but you are being as bad as Jade by revering to whites as ugly.
@jammed (154)
Well, upon reading your post about how ugly whites are, you remind me of those "white" celebrities discriminating Shilpa Shetty. Indians are beautiful, so are whites or any race for that matter.
let me tell you one thing "BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP" You cannt comment on someone with referance of its color. characters of a person decides whether it is good. is julia roberts is not beautiful? then how u can say white r ugly. all colored r not sooooooooo beautiful.