can someone help me out!!!!

Kenya
Hello to members of this forum. my friend has started helping me out of my situation by directing me to this forum.my husband doesn't like my little daughter simply because i got her out of wedlock. what do i do? i have tried to place her with any family that seeks to adopt a child but don't just know where to go .any advice please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.if adoption is the best choice as someone told me, where do i meet families seeking to adopt?
@classy56 (2883)
i would get rid of the husband before i get rid of the baby.what are you thinking.there isnt a man worth giveing your baby for, dont you love your baby? she didnt do anything take care of her an get rid of him, i just cant belive this.you must be Insane trying to get rid of your baby because your husband dont like her.maybe you do need to put her up for adoption.sounds like you dont love her give her to someone who can
@yorb24 (2181)
Do they have adoption agencies in Kenya? That would be your best bet. They could help find a family to place your child with.