Like snowball rolling down the hill.

During my first two weeks here at mylot community I gradually start some topics from different point of interest. Simultaneously, on my responses posted in other members' discussion I then shop for active members' profile along the way and request them be my friends. Fortunately, I now seldom ask members to include me on their lists. Request are now coming to me and my friends list gets bigger each day "like snowball rolling down the hill" which is probably due to the simple effect of starting small and grow big. Adopt same approach and feel free to post your results, on this discussion.
@lafavorito (2966)
I experienced this too.. I only requested 5 members to be my friends and now everyday I get requests. I try to respond to their topics more than the topics on the top 10 list.
You said it very well. I remember it did not take too long for my request from you be my friend before, when I am starting.
Though not best as I have decided you have been rated. Good luck lafavorito.
@wmg2006 (5383)
I have done the same thing. I started small and now my friends circle has gotten very large. My discussions get lots of responses and I now have other good discussions to reply too. It is a lot easier than hunting around for a good topic. I now have 291 friends and I am shooting for 1000. WOOHOO!
I have decided to select your post be the best, you deserve it.
@Thiru178 (460)
• Sri Lanka
Yes Thats right. But I dont get any requests. I dont know why
It will come , don't worry too much, just keep on giving good responses.
@Phlamingho (7831)
• Denmark
I know what you mean, I get requests almost every day :-) It's nice, I guess it's means that someone likes your posts right?
I hope your guess is right, and thank you for a response.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, good for you and I'm glad that I am on your friends list too. I enjoy responding to your posts as well.
Really? Thank you Lydia1901.
@Miriel (1043)
• Norway
I have just joimed as a member, and have started just like you, I hope my snowball starts running as well.
• South Africa
I tend to reply to discussions more often than starting my own, but I still get the occasional friend request (which I always fulfil).