What do you think?

@bogdanel (1208)
Romania
Do you think that mylot will ever become a scam? I think this is the only serious paypost site on the internet.. What do you think?
@tocika (970)
I hope that you have right and myLot is paying,because I am here for the first time. Have a nice day!
@bogdanel (1208)
Yes it is paying.. I have recieved a payment from them this month on 13 january.. And they did theyr job good! :)
There are some legit paysites out there, but they are very rare to find. I hope mylot continues to grow and improve making it the best on the web. I truly enjoy it and am glad that it isnt another scam. Good luck to you.
I'm glad myLot isnt a scam site, its an honest legit site that allows us to earn money for sharing discussions. I love it.
@bogdanel (1208)
Thanks for response and for Comment :) For bolth users.. :)
@utanyto (413)
i hope that mylot.com will never be a scam. i hope that they will always be here for me and for all almoust 60.000 members. Let`s hope together that we`ll get paid from mylot till the end:D
• Portugal
I don´t think that mylot will ever become a scam but i believe that perhaps they could stop paying for the posts,i mean normally what´s good never last forever.Until this happen let´s take advantage of this great site.