Can you be without a wife or husband throughout life?

Nigeria
No,even God said that it is not good.I will never advocate for it.Two are better than one There must someone tht you can share your heart desires with and such a fellow should be your wife or husband.
I don't think so. We need someone to share our life with, Someone to talk to, someone to laugh with, cry with and someone you have a deep relationship with Because i believe that when you share yourself with others, life begins to find its meaning... But the time that you touched the lives of other people, its the moment you truly start living. And that would give you happiness that you have never imagined.
I am still single right now but just imagining what my future would be, i can say that i will never be happy without a husband. When i was still young, ive already admire my parents since i never saw them fight or argued. thats why i love my family and when i have my own family in my future, i want it to be like my present family. i want to be with someone whom i love and as well love me, have kids and live a happy life. Im not saying that being single for life is not a good idea, i do respect those who wanted to live a life like that. all of us have the options whether to stay single or get married. i believe that being married and being single are both a calling, and its up to us where we can be happy.
@misskatonic (3727)
I have absolutely no desire to ever be married. I tried it once, hated it, and am more than happy to spend my life without a permanent romantic partner. I have my friends, I have my work, I have my hobbies and I enjoy myself immensely. I don't have any want to share my life with someone or to tie myself to someone in that sort of commitment. I enjoy my life the way it is. I'm happy being just one.