Have you ever dreamed of a life after death?

@chavezrmc (5766)
Somewhere in time... we wished to live a different life, a different love, friends, environment and a lot more. What would you think you would love to be?...please share your thoughts
@kepweng (17548)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
Glad im Now on your Very First discussion lol its Hard to Scroll Down lol
@chavezrmc (5766)
@kepweng, wowww i can't even remember what is my first discussion. It was a long long time ago. Thank you so much.
@kostar07 (386)
yes.. i want to reborn again with a lot of money. sorry, i'm a poor man.
@chavezrmc (5766)
thanks for ur response... yes we can all dream with what is our heart's desire and believe that it do happens
@eaforeman6 (8983)
iI have had dreams of the Lord and dreams about the future. I do understand and remember most of them. I have had a few in my lifetime. I did have a dream once where I was dreaming that God was asking me if I wanted to stay here on earth or go with him now. I have no idea when a dream like that will happen. They are rare and few and far between. It was very clear and seemed very real at the time. That dream was years ago now.
@chavezrmc (5766)
thank you and God bless! you are now in my friends list. keep in touch