my 1 yr old cousin is suffering from a mild epilepsy

@nyka08 (411)
i have a 1-year-old cousin living with us right now. he's turing 2 this coming july 2007. but cute as he may look, my cousin suffers from a mild epilepsy. when he was just an infant, before he turned 1, he was brought to the hospital for an unknown cause of fever, vomiting and malaise. he was diagnosed with severe internal bleeding in his head. a tumor was also found on the left parietal side of his head. he was in the hospital for a month. after a while he got better. he was sent home. but then, after some time, we noticed him having seizures. again, we brought him to a pedia doctor. he was diagnosed to have a mild epilepsy. as of now, he's taking anti-convulsant drugs. anyway, i feel really bad every time he has his seizures. it's like i wanna cry. it breaks my heart when i see him suffer like that. do you think my cousin would ever get better? is epilepsy curable or will it be a disease that he will suffer forever? i really want him to get better.
@puma_nz (1001)
• New Zealand
Epilepsy is not curable.. My brother has it and hes had it since he was 13. He is now 47 and a Grandfather to 1.. Hes been on medication for years.. Your cousin will learn to adjust to it as he gets older.. but because he is only a BABY still.. Its scarey for you all.. His parents will quickly pick up when it gets worse.
@puma_nz (1001)
• New Zealand
He's a GORJUSS Baby btw.. :)
@Muslimah (811)
AWWWWW poor baby. I hope he gets better also. He's still cute as a botton. Take care
i can really relate to this cause i also have a nephew who suffer from mild seizure plus he also have some physical dissability. his left side of the body is more weak than the other and his left foot is much longer so you can see that he have some difficulty in walking but he already got used to it. since the day he was born hes taking medicine to suppressed his seizure attack. he can have attack whenever he get too tired and short in sleep. i get used to whenever he have an attack our first remedy is to pour a mild cold water to his head to bring back the normal brainwaves of his delta. from what i know this kind of illness is not curable. this kind of situation makes me appreciate more all the things around me and makes us alos feel special cause god give us this kind of challenge of taking care of special child cause that only means he trust us.