Is MyLot boring?

@peterw24 (318)
Australia
At times I find it really quite boring, and don't have much interest in the discussions. Then at other times, I can really enjoy the topic of conversation. Do you find MyLot boring? If so, do you still post for the money or do you leave?
Sometimes I find some of the questions quite boring or unanswerable but there are plenty of good conversations to join or interesting questions to answer. I don't just post for the money but because I like to post my view or opinion and I like reading the thoughts of others too.
ive havent been a member very long, but i can see where it would get boring eventually. especially if you've answered most of the current questions. when i stop finding questions where i have knowledge or a opinion i just log off for a while.
Thats what I do, I never spend very long on here just answer a few interesting topics that are new, then log off and see whats new when I come back, otherwise I think it could get quite boring sitting and waiting for a good discussion to begin.
@Baldev00 (115)
I am enjoying mylot but i think i will get bore of it in a weeks time
@Piratesware (2893)
I don't get bor with my lot
@mageside (397)
• Japan
well, me too... sometimes, when i cant see any topic of my choice of interest!!.. If that happened I just leave... Thanks!!!!
@raveena (1356)
I do not find Mylot boring as there are so many discussions that I feel I would never to able to reply to so many posts. Infact when I think I have done enough of serious postings then I look for the lighter ones which are in plenty.
No it is not boring as it is giving us opportunity to earn money.It is giving platform to share our knowledge.