Does it really bother you what other people think of you?

And why?
• Portugal
I think it's something we all care about. But I also believe we care for it less as we get more mature.
@wiessied (646)
I can care less what people think of me,so no it doesnt bother me.
@cuddleme01 (2727)
well not really. i care about what people say but not to the extent that i act depending on what they will say. i still value suggestions, criticisms but i live my life the way i want it. i know i cant please everyone. so if you are not please with how i am then fine. i know there are people who are please with who i am. this is basically my standpoint. i dont let others opinion shape the kind of life i will live.
I used to let it bother me, what people thought about me. I was obsessed with it. But then I met my best friend, and she taught me how to just let go of that wacky behavior. It was holding me back from being me! Now I don't care what other people think, and if they have to talk about me behind my back? I guess it saves somebody else from being talked about!
@myjewel (268)
i do not really consider or dwell in what others will think of me but i guess sometimes if it is the people we love and they matter to us, we tend to be bothered abt how they think abt us....
@Muslimah (811)
No it doset matter. Everyone is going to have an opinion of you good or bad and if we worry urselves about what others think we'll go crazy.