Working time?

Dear friends how much time is your office hrs. mine is 8 hrs per day. how many days are leave in a month. how you feel with your office staff and your working hrs.
@shobejen (645)
my work hours is usually 9 hours... i work on shifts which is either mid-shift 1-10pm or night shift 7pm-4am... i go to office when i'm in mid-shift and work from home during night shifts... labor law dictates that we have 15 days sick leave and 15 days vacation leave for one year...
Dear freind, Thanks for posting and i wolud like to know what kind of job your doing and where?
@perugu (5281)
hi,mine is self employment,i started consultancy on jatropha,a biodiesel crop,in Aug.,2006 only.I had office in my house premises and i will always available.Office assistant and boy will work for 7 hours.
Thats really great to hear you are a genious my dear. you have own job your the boss to your job.
@beyonce03 (2331)
I don't work in a office but hour are hour lol. I,m at my job 9h a day but I'm paid 8h because have 1h for lunch. So I'm there 45h a week but paid for 40h :P Sometimes I tell my self I'm too much there lol Someday IT's like I've been sleeping there. I work one night a week 12pm to 9pm and the day after I wrok from 8 to 5. I go back home, go to sleep and go back to work. It's kinda hard sometimes.
Great time table. good keep it up, lol
@sherinek (3323)
We work 8 hrs a day 5 days a week. But I think we are the only contry in the world with a lot of holidays. We have 42 days leave in the government sector plus all full moon days, all weekends. For the private sector, the leave quantity differs. For us we have 30 days leave plus weekends, plus full moon days plus 9 statutory holidays ie Christmas, Thaipongal, one Muslim Holiday, Independence day, Sinhala/Tamil New Year two days, May day and two days for Vesak.
i work from home.
i am housewife and my home hours is usally 16-18 hours . i have only 4 days leave in a month . and my home staff(member) is too good my husband and my sweet daughter . i am very happy with my home hours and with my home staff(member) .
@vinoth_123 (1876)
In India we should not see time to work we need to improve our coutry, so i am not seeing time to work when ever i am getting time i am doing something.