Do you have a favorite Meal?

@Sissygrl (10999)
Do you have a meal that you really love to eat or cook? what is it ? Feel free to post any of your fav recipies i love to try new things.
Kraft macaroni & cheese out of the box is a meal for me.
@Sissygrl (10999)
mm i had that for lunch yesterday. good ol KD. You know you WANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT IT!
I know I do. Haha. I think I'm going out to dinner tonight, though. Maybe I'll have some Kraft for lunch tomorrow.
@Sissygrl (10999)
I love eating out too! but it gets expensive and i did it nearly everyday when i was pregnent. i LOVE greek food. holy crow do those people know how to cook! MMM chicken souvalaki!
@candygurl24 (1884)
Chicken cacciatore..oh and I know you know what I'm talkin bout chickie! LOL. We'll have to get nan to make some of that before I come up to visit this summer..mmmm..I wonder if I can pack it somehow without it spilling in my luggage..lol. If it's possible, I'll do it!
@Sissygrl (10999)
OH MY GOODNESS YES!! bring it! lol you can put it in a thousand zip lock bags if you have to but i will LOVE YOU SOOOOOO much if you bring me nannies cacciatore! that stuff is the best. oh and you got to bring the cookies too of course. i'll be mad if you come up without any cookies. That would be JUST wrong.
i like chicken with curry and with fried-rice .
@Sissygrl (10999)
I can't say as i'm big on the curry. once in a while i can eat it. but it reallly smells funky! i will eat it somewhere else but i dont like the smell it leaves my house in for DAYS. i guess if you ate it often you'd get used to it.
My favorite meal is fried catfish and hushpuppies. I eat it with pickled tomatoes, a little bit of pinto beans, and a baked potato. So good. Such a Southern thing though. I grew up on it, but it isn't easy to find here in New York. If I want it, I have to cook it myself.
@Sissygrl (10999)
ok i know you might think its a dumb questions cause you ate it all your life but what IS hushpuppies ? and you really EAT those Ugly fish?!