Are you concerned with your weight?

@ezzrssi (11195)
Italy
??
@harxian (671)
i want to gain more weight but though i eat much i wont gain that much as others do i dont know why, my mom says maybe when i gave birth that would be the time that i will gain more weight hope so but not that much weight
@PIITZY (749)
ya im sourd off concerned for my weight,im 16 and i have only 51 kg and im 1.67 i think im to skinny but i dont know what to do to gain weight....any suggestions???
@cabergren (1181)
I'm a woman, of course I am concerned about my weight. As you get older the pounds get harder and harder to lose. I have started using Weight Watchers Online. No meetings to attend. The system is great. The best thing is you keep track of what you eat everyday. That is a great way to lose weight.
@katan22 (327)
Of course I am because I am a woman and anybody would be specially because it reflects your health and image.
ya iam very concerned about my weight.. ill go to gym regularly nd keep myself fit
@aroraasr (428)
Yes I am very much concerned about my weight now. Before marriage i never even thought about my plumpness but now i want to reduce.
@malini4u (896)
i want myself always fit and energetic..i keep my body shape fit always... in this way am concerned to keep it fit always.
oh yeah ,i am underweight
@FreakQD (867)
Ya, I am very much concerned about weight! I am under weight by 20 kgs and I am very much concerned to increase my weight! I am trying lots of means to increase my weight but nothing was frutile!
Yes i am very concerend about my weight i used to be 65 kilos before i have my son and after i had him i was 80 kilos now i am trying to lose my weight but i cant i exercise and i eat healthy but i just cant seem to lose the weight. Any sugestions.... Anyone....
@kritipen (4083)
I am very concerned with my weight and i check it quite regularly. It is atleast once every week.
@shineison (874)
• Uganda
Yes always i concerned with my weight. i am 79 KG now and so much confident snd happy with my this weight.
@wiessied (646)
No i am athletic and fit.i work out daily if possible.
@jep_toyo (1607)
No I dont! Before i was so skinny but right now, my weight is just right for my height.