Reaching the round number 100

@Eisenherz (2911)
Portugal
It's truth, and I can hardly believe it. I've reached my first hundred after not even a week of time after signing up. Contrary to what I first thought, there are indeed some great quality discussions around mylot.com, so reaching such important number withouth ever needing to write down answers shorter than 3 lines has been for me so easy thus far! I'd like to thank the mylot community for being so active and giving me the enough material to waste my boring time off on :) Of course there is still a problem with the earnings, it seems am not making so much regardless of the quality of my posts, I wonder why...any suggesytions, people? What about you? Did you reach your first 100 posts easily? For how long have you been in mylot? Do you find it as addicting as I do? Post your impressions people, I'm curious to hear about your own experiences around here :)
• Portugal
I am new member of myLot and i find it because is a addicting.
@Eisenherz (2911)
• Portugal
Thanks for your reply.