Kindergarden - Elementary - Guys did this happen to you and Ladies did you do

this. Girls use to embarrass me all the time trying to kiss me and even chase me when I was in kindergarden and even on through elementary. I would go home tell my mother that them little girls during recess would chase me and try to kiss me. I never could understand why the girls would do that. I still remember to this day back in the 3rd grade, girls were chasing me and I actually ran into the basketball pole smack between the eyes.. boy did that hurt..lol... then in the sixth grade, there were these two girls that were best of friends would chase me. There were several days I would go home with my shirt torn and buttons ripped off. My mother would really laugh. Also, my mother was a hair dresser and I would be in the beauty shop and mothers customers would always have to pick me up and they would kiss me. Finally my 7th grade year I broke my shyness.
@shywolf (4520)
Ouch! About your story about running into the pole. That sounds like no fun at all! *laugh* You had such a much more fun kindergarten experience than I did. Instead of chasing boys around, two particular bullies were chasing me around the classrom with pins. Not pens, pins, like needles. I'll never forget that. Those particular bullies somehow always ended up in my class basically every year till 4th or 5th grade, but thankfully I didn't have too many run-ins with them. Not as many as in kindergarten, anyway. Your story is so cute. I really loved reading it. Wish I had had a happier story to relate! *laugH*
Ouch back on the needles. I hope they never pinned you. Maybe that were really trying to " Pen " you but using a " Pin " instead. Girls mature much faster then boys during the young ages and use the wrong approach to get attention. Thank you for the compliment on the story. Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, running in that pole .. lol.. really rung my bell. I'm sure you may of had some happy moments and not just remember them. Sometimes I try to recall memories of earlier years, I just keep coming up with limited memories of the same.