how to cash money..??

Malaysia
i wanna ask how to cash my money from my paypal and e-gold account?? i live in malaysia which is not listed by paypal.. ?
@edigital (2711)
If you cannot encash then try http://www.eutradeltd.com/?reffer_id=cl038839 here you can invest your idle e-gold money at 100% compound interest rate for 6 months. No scam, no fraud. This is European renowned investment site and have phone number to contact them and have site in many language. Malaysia phone no: +(60)176468979 and you can phone here for more details. Within 6 months your money will be tripple and you can exchange it for encashment.
wow... thats intersting... maybe i should try it.. thanx anyway...
@kingadnan (1541)
• Pakistan
yes above person is right you can withdraw by alertpay, or you can also exchange e-gold by bank wire simply visit www.me-gold.com bank wire is faster than cheques, and i think you should make a try first cashout little money. thanks and best of luck
ok.. i'll try it after reaching my payout... hehe
@flickz (627)
i no idea.. i'm is new with this.. so i want know too