Migraine Headaches

@minerc (1373)
My Husband get's Migraine Headaches at least once a month, he won't go to a doctor, because he says he's been dealing with it for years, and the doctors couldnt find anything causeing it. I have tried different things to help him and they don't seem to work. Anybody got any Home Remedies, or Suggestions to help ease the pain for the Migraines?
@wahmbuddy (392)
I get migraines often. I wrote about it a few weeks ago if you want to take a look: http://homewithheather.com/?p=47 Hope it helps
@minerc (1373)
I checked out the website. Thank You for the information. I have added some comments on things that we have found help for him sometimes. Good Luck!
@mbarryton (1873)
i say he should see a chiropractor. you would believe some of the stuff they can cure just by adjusting your back. i had to go to one because of an accident me and my family had due to someone rear ending us. ive never feel this good. before the accident i used to get some awful headaches but now i only get them every so often
@minerc (1373)
Thank You!