how quickly do you fall inlove??

@oinkgiz (865)
Singapore
hmmm....im just wondering how different people fall inlove... how quick it is to fall inlove?? after first date, second or third?? or just in chat/net(webcam) or even in snailmails/letters (pictures) or in text/sms messages or in phonecall?? please answer this honestly and sincerely.... thanks... please share your experiences....^_^ *oink*
@gautam007 (271)
looking towards the figure the control is lodt and you say her with a minute that you love her without caring of the thing thatis going to happen afrt that..........
i have once fell in love with first sight, and we was together for 6 months, i am now with my currant partner and i am falling in love with him but i am determind that i am not going to rush into it again because when me and my ex broke up it really did hurt and i dont wish to be hurt like that again to be honest