Reading, I never got in to it, but you?

Dont get me wrong, I'm very smart. It' just that I don't care to read. I do read the internet news, but newspaper, no. Magazines, no, books, rarely. Reading takes time. My kids read, because they were introduced to books and had stories read to them every evening before bedime, so they love to read. I know I am missing out, but it's an activity I do not practice. Woe is me. Do you read and read to your children. That's how kids learn to enjoy books.
@KrisNY (7592)
Yes I read all the time.. I read newspapers daily, the internet news at work, I read with my daughter before bed.. I read alot when they watch tv (30 minutes).. Reading is great- Reading is very important to teach your children. When your child sees that you read they will want to read too. Reading is enjoyable. You can read to learn new things, or read to take you to another place for a few hours. I read all kinds of books.. romance, fiction, non-fiction, sports, mystery... I can't get into Stephen King though- He is too scarey! Great question-
I am glad to hear that you read to your daughter. Kids love books, and it gets them off to better start in life. When I was younger and in College I had to read and I read a lot. I also believe children should learn how to play instead of planted in front of a tv or computer. Although these are things that should be done sparingly.
@BigBenas (945)
• Lithuania
Me to . I don't read books . It is old thing . No there is computers and other things to get money so what can isay more .just that reading is old thing . But htere is times when you need to read books .
I know there are people like me who don't read books, it doesn't mean that they can't
@anne_josh (127)
i love reading but i wasnt introduced to reading by my parents. I just developed the love for reading in my highschool years.