Another Dumb Law of the Day...I just couldn't resist this one!

In the state of Washington, A law to reduce crime states: "It is mandatory for a motorist with criminal intentions to stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he is entering the town.....Thank GOODNESS for that one! I feel a lot safer now, how about you?
@brokentia (10396)
Oh my! ha ha ha ha That is totally funny! Gee, what if the person with criminal intent does not have 35 cents to place the call? Should he or she call 911? Wow! I think every city should adopt that concept! I wish every person that intended to do some sort of crime would give us heads up! LOL That is totally funny! I think I need to move to your town. ha ha
yes, thank goodness....i'm sure the people in that state feel sooooo much safer!...thanks
@ironmanx (140)
Yea really, like a criminal would stop and do that ??? That is TO Funny !!!****** How long were they in the think tank to come up with that one ? Maybe they should also have to tell them what they are going to do and when, that would help too. I am Laughing out Loud !!!******
lol..mee too! I love reading these stupid laws..what were these people thinking!..thanks