What is your favourite option within 'discussions'?

@jotace (2094)
Spain
There are many of them: today's top discussions, discussions from my interests, new discussions, recent discussions, discussions i've started, discussions i've responded to, discussions my friends started, today's hot topics, my best responses, discussions with no responses, new user discussions, my unresolved discussions and all categories ยป more Is there any that you don't use? And, in which of them do you usually answer the most number of topics?
@Idlewild (6105)
I go to my profile first, to see if there are responses to my discussions that I want to respond to. Then I go to 'discussions my friends started.' And often I'll go to 'discussions with no responses' to give some love to those 'orphan' discussions that no one has responded to, if they've been around more than a couple of hours with no responses. I wish Mylot had an option to find discussions that have been around more than a day with no responses, so we could get those off to a start.
@pizzoli (3381)
hi friend. I always try to answer first to the discussions with no responses, because i think thet more members can have the possibility to earn something...
@lafavorito (2970)
More often than not I reply to discussions made by my friends because I think that's the reason why we have friends here in myLot, we need to help each other don't you think? After a while I try to see the new discussions and reply to those that really put an interest in my mind, I'm so tired of anwering discussions like, "what is your age" "do you take a bath" and the likes. I also try to avoid discussions that is about religion because it will be a never ending debate and sometimes the comments of the users are below the belt which are intentionally done to help others.
@sudhajan (1230)
• France
For me first i would prefer to look at my friends discussions then i will see the new and recent discussions.But my first option is my friends discussions.And then i start my own discussions and check the discussions i have started and if more time is there then i would see todays top discussions.
@ronaldinu (12445)
• Malta
I like to discuss several subjects. Most of the time I try to answer my friend's discussions first, then search for other discussions of my interest. I usually post on topis related to life, relationships...etc.
@utanyto (415)
i must admit that i usually use: 'discussions my friends started' .There i`ll find always something to talk, something interesting.
@rmuxagirl (7568)
I generally go between discussions my friends have started or discussions with no answers. That way people get at least one post answered when I do the no answers one.