Anyone with experience in GTD?

Romania
GTD= Getting Things Done, a methodology to actually boost your productivity as a human being, and note related to a specific job or activity. I started to implement this methodology 3 months ago and I was looking for some other people experience...
@ashmin (175)
I actually created my own little GTD system. It is pretty childish but works for me. I first use SlimTimer to work in about 10 or 15 minute intervals. It truely depends on the task. After the 15 minutes is up I move on to the next task on my list whether the task is done or not is not the problem but for me the fact that I have 15 minutes makes me work harder. By changing tasks I stay intrested in what I am doing and do not get bored easily. THis even works for myLot. :) (slimtimer.com is where slim timer comes from.)
Seems interesting. I think this is more a disciplinary attitude, rather than a productive one. In GTD, is not only the fact that you do something, is also how you feeel about that. And, more important, is how you feel if you don't do something. Basically, you end up with a positvie attitude alltogether, while doing as maxmimumm as you can afford at a specific moment.
@ashmin (175)
I really think I want to try it. The real way :). The only problem is I dont know how to start. Is there a book? Anywebsites? Guides?
The Getting Things Done book by David Allen should be the first thing that you try. You can find it on the Amazon if you do a search for "Getting Things Done". hope this helps :-)
I use the following. TRAF TRAFT stands for Toss - toss it in the bin Refer - Refer it to someone else Act - Act on it File - File it Follow TRAFT and your desk should always be manageble