What does everyone do for football dinners?

@KrisNY (7591)
Ok today is Sunday and its the playoffs- What is everyone having for dinner?? Do you try to stick with a football related theme? make pizza, wings.. order out? subs-- what? I'm thinking today we might make homemade subs or pizza.. Give me your suggestions!
@Bev1986 (1427)
Since it's not the Steelers playing :( we aren't planning anything major for today.... I've got homemade chicken soup in the crock pot and had made some homemade buns yesterday. So we'll have soup, salad and buns a little bit later.
@KrisNY (7591)
I too am a Steelers fan.. I think I know you from Judy's book? We try to eat football meals whenever any football is on. I think the Pat's and Colts will be a great game to watch! Would rather it be the Steelers and the Colts again like last year.. But maybe next year!
@lpetges (3036)
we went to sams club yesterday, and bought big pizza's (take and Bake), chicago bears cupcakes, wings, dips, chips, and lots of beverages!
@KrisNY (7591)
Wow you guys are really ready for a big celebration.. I hope the Bears win.. maybe if you guys eat the bears cupcakes during the game it will be good luck- So it sounds like you do what we do-- pizza wings, chips and dip-- YUM! I have to head to the store to pick up my wings-- I bake them and then put them in the slow cooker.. healthier than deep frying- thanks for the comment.
duh its the perfect meal pizza and chicken wings whats what we do eery sunday sometimes we cook out like hot dogs and hamburgers but usually its just pizza and chicken thats what we eat and we love it