dogs

Do you like dogs? I love dogs and cats they are the best. I love any dog that comes to me i love them all i hade like 5 i love them so mach.
@elixer (253)
i really love dogs soo much. they are so cute and soo loyal. they can be our best friends. they are always with us in times of distress and in happy times. just love them
ya dogs are the best things so are cats they are the ones that can do all the trikes so that is why i love them so much they can do what you want to do alot of things any thing you want i had a dog and i have 2 cats now.
When I was younger we always had dogs around , and although I still like dogs I am now nervous of them . My daughter got bit by a dog when she was two and I have been nervous of them ever since . We even got a dog a couple of years ago and I thought this would help me with my fear but it didn't .