United States
October 6, 2006 3:50pm CST
what do I have to go about getting one. I was married in Mrytle Beach, but live in Md. We will have been married 2 months on Oct. 8th.
2 responses
@claudia413 (4284)
• United States
16 Oct 06
Definitely contact a lawyer where you live, for advice if nothing else. Also, check with the County Clerk to find out if this is something you can do on your own and, if so, where you can get the forms.
@srhelmer (6930)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
16 Oct 06
I would suggest a lawyer too. Or, if you don't want to pay for one, I would just check with your county clerk, they would have that information for you.