What has been your best dream and/or worst nightmare?

Has a dream ever influenced your waking life in decisions you have made or the mood you are in? I am talking about sleep dreams here not daydreams or wishes.
@livewyre (2455)
I regard my dreams as being fairly separate to reality. I think recurring dreams are telling though... my rucurring 'theme' is not being able to run properly. I'm not running away from anything particularly, it's just that the feeling is like running in water (y'know how you can't run when water is up to your waste). I am so familiar with it now, I even recognise it from within my dreams and just say to myself 'oh not another one of those...!'. You know what I'm going to do now don't you? start a discussion on recurring dreams of course...
I am your muse aren't I? Sounds like something to do with feeling ineffectual.
@livewyre (2455)
your not help my rucurring spelling errors waste/waist ?? Oh come on!!... Yeah I think it's frustration/unfulfillment type of thing..
I was proud of my self-restraint for not correcting but if you want me to then my response to that last comment is: 'you're' and 'recurring'!! What are you frustrated about do you think?
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
No I don't let my dreams influence my decisions or set my mood for the day, I had a bad dream once that came true a few months later but maybe because it was someone I'm worried about and it was kind of predictable with or without the dream.. just my subconscious playing my hops and fears as they say..
yes..illlet you knwo what happened a few years ago..when i was pregnant i had many dreams of losing Sky in a store..and i would yel and yell for him and couldnt find him..and i look out this huge window..and this man was running away with him! i tried to run but my feet wouldnt let me go..i screamed abd nothing came out..well that dream stuck with me many many nights..same one..over and over again..then i had him and they stopped..well it was2004 and it was EASTER time..Sky was 2..and i started having them the beginning of the month..it was liek someone was trying to tell me something..well the week before Easter it happened! We were in Walmart and i went to grab some candy and Sky was right beside me..and this guy grabeed him and ran.he screamed mommy!! i went to run and i couldnt..i cant with my disability..so i scream for help!!!he wentr out this huge glass door and this one guy grabbed Sky and the other knocked him down and out..come to find later by police,he was stalking us in the store..I tell you..i now know if i ever get occurring dreams again..to watch out..and yes hes fine..but tramatized a bit,,,he never leaves my side..ever..to this day..except school..and that man got 10 yrs in jail..
That is really scary. It makes you wonder what the purpose of the premonition was though as you couldn't have responded any faster than you already did. I am so glad that the story has a happy ending.
@aiguy01 (589)
I've been dreaming lately that I am on these computing contracts at new companies I have never been to. I work all night talking to people trying to solve impossible problems and then I wake up feeling like I worked all night and it is time to go to work at my real job doing the same thing! Not so much a nightmare but dreams are supposed to be for fantasy and escape. My best dreams are when I receive astral training or initiations. They usually consist of me being questioned by the goddess or a daughter of the goddess on what I have learned from specific real life experiences and then being told whether I passed the test or not.
I had a dream before and it happened in reality exactly the same way i dreamed of it, spooky??is that bad??do you consider yourself a psychic if you experienced one?