School Shootings!!!!!

@phyxius (3465)
There have been 3 school shootings in the last week, all resulting in death of innocent children. what do you think needs to be done to protect our children at the schools?
@acdc0805 (981)
i CAN'T BElieve theres been so many shootings recently. It leaves me in awe everytime I watch the news-Another shooting, another parent neglecting their kids etc. Its just really sad. And why are children put through this? I consider myself a good parent-I make sure I'm always around them, if they are playing outside, i make sure that i'm playing wtih them, or sitting outside with them at least.
@phyxius (3465)
Than you for the reply!!!! Once upon a time being a good parent was enough however the society we live in has taken a turn for the worst. It is time to look for other means to help protect the children. I really feel that it is time for our government to take some of those billions of dollars that that they use to finance their war machine and use it for protecting our children.