Anyone watch The Dresden Files tonight?

What did you think? I really enjoyed the first episode. The storyline was pretty original, and I was expecting Harry to be a cynical, sarcastic jerk based on the commercials, but he has a heart. I'm not hooked yet, but I'll definitely tune in to the next episode.
@villageanne (8555)
I have never heard of it. Was it on the networks?
It's on the SciFi channel, it's based off a popular book series about a detective named Harry Dresden who uses his natural talents as a wizard to help solve his cases.
I do get the Sci F channel. I will check it out. What day does it come on
@xParanoiax (6999)
I just watched the episode today (No cable, dial-up tv = having to go to the library and watching it on scifi.com). I loved it. You can tell it's a new show..'cause it's a little shaky from their experimenting with ideas, but it's something fresh. Lol, I've been looking forward to the tv show before they even thought of putting Jim Butcher's book series on the air (because, yes, the show is loosely based off of A book series!!)..two summers ago I remember saying; "Man, I really wish these books were on tv..or a movie or something. It'd be awesome." But I'm a fan for the author..so I'm probably biased. I really appreciate how un-flashy it is. Most supernatural shows go over the top, all lightning and thunder. This one's not..it shows that Harry, even though he's a wizard, he has a mundane life too.
@misskatonic (3730)
I watched! I;ve been looking forward to it since I first caught the commercial. I will definitely be watching again. I love crime shows and I love supernatural shows, so... this was pretty much geared directly to me! I'll keep up with it, I think. I hope it does well!
@emeraldisle (13146)
I've watched it. I've really enjoyed the shows so far. They've only done the two but I'm hoping for more real soon :) I just hope the rest are as good as the first ones they have shown. I don't want to be let down latter on.