Can anyone tell me how the friends lists are organized?

@BunGirl (2639)
I just can't manage to figure it out! Mine is nowhere near alphabetical, has nothing to do with points, rating, last login, last comment, last discussion, or anything else I can think of. I'm completely baffled! Ironically, the person I know posts the most (quality) discussions is on the last page. Or at least she was a minute ago... Could be anywhere by now! I hope that someday we'll be able to sort our friends lists. I'd like to have the people who contribute most at the top of mine. Would this be a feature you would find useful? How would you like to have your list sorted if you could?
@suedarr (2382)
I think a feature that would organise the friends list would be great! I noted something weird with mine, and I wonder if this has been noted by anyone else. Sometimes when I log in and check the friends list the icons and names are rearranged. It's nothing that I'm doing I think? However, sometimes a friend who was on page one will end up on page two and vice-versa.
@BunGirl (2639)
Yeah, mine rearrange themselves regularly too. Kinda strange if you ask me!
@AskAlly (3627)
That is the best idea I have heard in a long time. If the friends list was organized by number of responces by friends, then you could see who your friends really are. I generally know who replies to my posts the most. But I would like to see how many "trollers" there are. Some that have asked to be a friend have never replied...go figure. I really like your idea :)
@BunGirl (2639)
Would certainly help know who the REAL friends are... Also would make it easier to weed out the inactive accounts.
@brokentia (10396)
Hey, I'm with you there. I am still trying to figure it out too! But there seems to be no rhyme or reason at all to the order! I wish there was a way we could organize it. Maybe you should send this discussion link to myLot as a suggestion. :)
@mdilan (803)
I think they should be organized by alphabetical order. That way we can identify them faster and make sure that we are helping them out as well.
@naman95 (1554)
Yes this is good idea that our friends list be organised in some way so that we can know who are new or whow respond maximum to our discussion or may be some other method of Organising but it should be there.
@kgwat70 (13396)
I have noticed that myself and have not figured out how it is organized. I do not think there is any particular order as it is definitely not in order by name or ratings. It must be just a random list. I think this would be a good idea to recommend to myLot so we can find our friends easier that we want to communicate with or reply to posts to. Either by points or by alphabetical order would be fine by me.