how much do u earn a day in mylot?!!

i am earning an average of 1.20-1.50$ a day in mylot,..i heard that others are earning thats ranging from 3$ to 5$ a day,.how do u think they do that??,..i want to earn that a day also,.how about u what is your daily earnings here in mylot??
I am join with MyLot.com 4 days ago. I have no idea about how to get more money daily. But I think, we must making referal friends as many as possible, and make many usefull and interesting postings. After that, our earning will be follow, am I right?
@hellboi (663)
the biggest earning i had for a day was like $0.70, i am still analyzing the trends right now but so far mylot has been generous to my recent posts, so i hope i can make it to a dollar a day
@rsa101 (16912)
• Quezon City, Philippines
I guess my eranings not that big. I only earn about 20-30 cents since I am very choosy in topics I am discussing. I just enjoy what is given not very much conscious nowadays on how much I earn each day. I am quite happy enough that it grows every now and then.
@gigarange (1165)
I think my biggest earning so far in one day is $1.2 It depends on how many post I make though and in most cases, I just post when I am not doing anything else.
@jinuxnet (675)
my daily earning is only $.56 or it depends the discussions or techniques that you are doing. i think if you have more referrals then they are working, that's better.
@istanto (8565)
I think I can earn $3-$5 in a day. that was my secret friend I will not tell you he he..