Agloco Update #2

@classy56 (2883)
i got an email today from agloco an said the veiwbar will be ready in a severals weeks,it also stated i have 1,700 referals,wow thats alot i didnt realize i had that many,so if anyone still want to join just pm me an ill send you the link.
@mchlgryn (106)
I also recieved that email too. I think you just misinterpreted the email.. coz 1,700 referrals is intended to the sample email that recruited 1,700 referrals. Please check your Agloco account. http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBM7280
@classy56 (2883)
ok ill go go my agloco account to make sure.did it have 1700 next to your agloco id.if it did then i may have interpreted.
@fast4ward (228)
Well congrats on a job well done, 1700 referrals in indeed very impressive. I read about agloco a bit late and I am having all kind of difficulties finding refs. To this date I only have recruited 1. :( If any of you see this and still not a member of agloco, or never heard of this program, check it out because it is a very interesting program. www.agloco.com/r/BBBN3843
@classy56 (2883)
thank you,i was surprize i had that many refer.i just blog about agloco an set up free websites try this an you may get more refer.an send out emails to everyone you know.
Yay! I got one more! Now I am at 2 referrals! Woohoo! Will I get to 3? hehehe www.agloco.com/r/BBBN3843
@hfadzli (439)
Hi Classy56, congrats on your refefrals so far. Its awesome. i wish i can get the figure like you. anyway, i have joined AGLOCO since december 2006. So far i only have 219 refefrals. Care to share with me on how to get more refferals? Im getting excited with this AGLOCO thing. It is a good opportunities to make money. The more refefrals you have means the more money we will get. cheers and goodl uck to all AGLOCO members. and lets make it the year of AGLOCO.
@mchlgryn (106)
yeah..