Have You Seen The Latest Hardies Commercial?

This commercial is so funny. They are advertising some kind of hamburger. I don't want to spoil it for you so just keep an eye out for it. They use the word bun and sit a lot. Imagine saying sit over and over really fast and you'll have an idea of what it's like.
@acdc0805 (981)
I havent seen it, becuase we don't have hardees out here. I like hardees I used to go there when I lived back east!
Miss it much?!
@acdc0805 (981)
LOL, i dunno, we have carl's jr here, but its just not the same as hardee's to me. LOL, i don't eat fast food much-but yah.
I've no idea what Hardies is :) Although I'll keep alot out for it on YouTube and post the link here if I find it!
Ok, thank you very much. Hardies is a fast food chain in the US that sells the usual hamburgers, fries and sodas. They have been having some silly commmercials for the past year but this one is really good in my opinion.
Odd though, usually I find anything on Youtube! Can't find it! I'm interested in it now :P