How to put music on my profile?

@rainbow (6763)
I have noticed that some of us now have music on our profile, can anyone tell me how to put it on mine please?
@egisugiri (843)
you can go to www.ripway.com sign up and upload your song. After that you can copy paste your url on mylot(edit your preference and put that url in "what's on your mind box"). Or if you want to multiply songs in one player you can use www.pimp-my-profile.com. That site have flash player so you can put more than one song like i do in my profile.
@rainbow (6763)
thank you for your response, I tried this but couldn't do it, thanks for your help!
I am trying to do this I found this post very helpfl, Thanks.
I love your page, i added you as a friend. hope you don't mind. i am still trying to figure out how i can put music on my profile. you lost me at the part where i need to add the url to "whats on my mind"...i am lost now. please help if you can.
@gabs8513 (48803)
I just did it from that Link for New Year but I don't know how to put Music on here any other Way I would like to know that to
@rainbow (6763)
I tried to copy my myspace code over but it didn't work that's why I'm asking everyone, hope I can do it, much as I love your message that song makes me feel a bit sad bless you I need to find something silly and Rainbowish. Working my way up the list, will let you know if I manage it.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Still trying not succeeding
@rainbow (6763)
I now have Jon Bon Jovi having a sing off with my comments,had to figure it out myself but cant find a dustbin to get rid of the song, it;s a lovely picture but it's determined to sing, I'm laughing my head off.
@Willowlady (10666)
Thanks for the warning, I know I will not be able to view your page with my dial up. Will have to check it out whenever I make it to the library and rely on the email for all your discussions. Hope you like the music and enjoy it for me. It shouldn't be too difficult and it will express who you are! have fun with it!!
@rainbow (6763)
I'm so sorry you cannot see it, it's only Jon Bon Jovi singing Thank You for Loving Me. I couldn't do it off any of the advice I got so Gabs and I spent 2 hours working it out ourselves, lol.
@suedarr (2382)
I see you've figured it out! I got to this post via your profile. Cheers!
@rainbow (6763)
Gabs sent me Auld Lang Sign at New year and it's driving me crazy bless her but no I've not managed it yet, I got to this discussion via your e-mail notif because it was the top one, Gonna try next, hope I can do it or I'm gonna need someone to send me something else, lol.
@rainbow (6763)
Gabs and I have spent til now trying to do this and now fimnally we both have videos, it was a tough time but once we found the easy way it was good. Can't believe it's 2 hours since I started trying, lol