Playing in the snow

@TerryZ (22083)
When was the last time you made a snowman? I awoke to some snow this morning. Not enough to make a snowman. Oh well! So I started thinking when was the last time I made a snowman and it was when I was a kid. How about you?
@gabs8513 (48715)
Many many years ago lol there has not been enough Snow at all the last time I made one was when my Son was 5 he is now 22 so I will let you work it out from there lol
@TerryZ (22083)
But I bet it seems like just yesterday.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Oh yes believe me it does
@tentwo67 (3384)
We very seldom get snow where I live, and when we do there's not enough to make a snowman with. But your discussion brought a great memory to mind. When I was about 7 or 8 years old we got a little bit of snow. It didn't even cover the ground so there wasn't enough to do anything with. My father went around in his car and piled as much as he could on the back of his car and brought it home so we would have more to play with. It was really great, and a wonderful memory.
@TerryZ (22083)
Oh thats is special and the best Ive heard.
@Bev1986 (1427)
The last time I actually made a snowman was probably about 5 years ago with my kids. We had a huge snow storm and it was the perfect snow for making snowmen! My girls had been outside playing and came in begging me to help them. So I bundled all up and went out and helped them make a huge snowman! We had so much fun that day! I haven't helped in a few years because the girls don't seem to want to just play in the snow any more.... they'd rather go sledding or skiing, not just make snowmen and play. Guess they're growing up...
@TerryZ (22083)
Thats sweet it sounds like your girls are going up. Next it snows get them out there with you to make another great snowman!
@jmcafam (2891)
About a week ago my daughter and I attempted to make one. The snow was to powdery to to make any progress on it though. We got a little ball for the bottom and a midsection. It just kept falling apart so it just did not work to well.
@TerryZ (22083)
At least you tried.