Demoted !

@myrith (1830)
What does it mean to being demoted to Rank 6, first I was up to seven then now down to 6, does anyone know what that means?
@chiyosan (29387)
someone might have given you a negative (-) ratings to have caused your rank to go down.
@myrith (1830)
They can do their worst, Yesterday Jan 25,2007 I was up to 7 again, now today Jan 26,2007 back down to 6. I wish y'all would make up your mind!
@Serjas (2328)
this is what i understood from mylot guidelines. users with a user rating of less than 100 will not yet have myLot reputation myLot reputation is determined by the myLot community,not user It doesn’t mean that 8 stars means “good user” and 5 stars means “bad user” only indicate how active user are increase your reputation is by contributing quality topics, responses and comments and avoid breaking mylot rules!
@myrith (1830)
Thank you
@cherhost (1073)
Ok so here is the deal... a bunch of people are asking the same question. I even did and I did not get a good response. But I think that someone may have rated your answer as a neg. Or you have not been on for a while. Who knows. But hey just keep working. I think that having a star next to your name is silly... it makes you feel bad. Good Luck
@myrith (1830)
Then I just have to start giving them minuses, since on here it's dod eat dog.
Im not sure how the ranking system works on here but if positive ratings from other users increase our rank, then perhaps negative ratings can decrease it? It is the only logical answer I can think of.
@myrith (1830)
All I know is that if it continues I wont be around for much longer, I've been scammed too many times in the past few weeks.