whta's your favorite tv series?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20742)
i like spy/detective stories such as Alias and CSI's. i also like comedy such as Will and Grace and That's So Raven.
Right now my favorite is Veronica Mars and Eureka (comes on the scifi channel). I also love Bones and House. They are pretty much the ones I want to watch each week (even though Veronica Mars is the only one on right now--Eureka is over for the season and the other two are on hiatus because of baseball).
@MGjhaud (20742)
i sometimes watch Veronica Mars but not much of an avid.. "Bones and House" -- never heard. the title is interesting.
They both come on Fox. Bones comes on Wednesdays and House on Tuesdays. They aren't on right now because of the baseball playoffs.
@MGjhaud (20742)
well i think it doesnt matter anyway too cause i guess we dont share the same country so we do have different time scheds.
@BuffMom (2215)
Desperate Housewives
@MGjhaud (20742)
i sometimes watch it. when im in my mother's house.
@bapi_da (761)
I favorite TV series is Tom % Jerry.It is very funny cartoon and I like the character of tom and jerry.
@MGjhaud (20742)
i have VCD's of those. I also watch on its tv series. my nephew and neice are crazy for those type of.
@jhannon (1410)
i LOVE THE NEW SHOW THE CLASS.I also love the show how i met your mother..
@MGjhaud (20742)
"THE CLASS" -- familiar. "how i met your mother.." -- interesting title..
@loved1 (5338)
Right now I love Monk, Frasier (reruns),and Everybody Loves Raymond (reruns). I have heard Grey's Anatomy is really great though so I may have to start watching that.
@MGjhaud (20742)
i saw these series you've mention but really a constant viewer of 'em. hope you'll have fun..;)
@j_thomas (961)
My faviourite Tv Series Is Friends.
Blade (too bad it's cancelled), Fresh Prince (so old-school), and waiting for the last season of the Sopranos.
@juicemilk (2291)
I love Lost, Supernatural and House. My new favourite at the moment is Jericho. And for sitcoms I'm liking How I Met Your Mother and My Name Is Earl
@shellyrios (1215)
Lost (very addicting) and Ugly Betty (very funny)
All CSI series, especially Vegas, HOUSE, Grey's Anatomy, Las Vegas and Prison Break. GRAY
@morsh8888 (635)
My brother just bought "The X-Files" I kinda liked it. I liked to watch CSI, I just watch 1 episode and directly I liked it too.
@senna9 (1671)
• Netherlands
I always watch Grey;s anatomy. It really is a nice tv serie.