At Home Facials

Do you give yourself at home facials? If so do you have a favorite kind/type/brand that you use? I do. I try to give myself one at least once a week, but doesn't always happen that way. In fact I am giving myself one now, which is what made me think to ask. lol Even my husband likes to do them. Not that he'd want me telling everyone that little fact. lol
@blueskies (1186)
My face could certainly benefit from a bit more attention. What kind of facials do you do? Are they something that you make yourself or do you buy them? Is there a brand or a recipe that you would recommend? I have really sensitive skin, so I'm always afraid to try new products. Any recommendations would really be welcomed :)
I use really any kind of facial product out there. I have never made my own, but I have heard that you can. I just buy whatever I see that looks good to me. lol I do really like the bath & body works line, so you might look there. :) There are quite a few products out there made especially for senstive skin like yours.
@blueskies (1186)
Thanks. I've been putting coconut oil on my face the past couple of months because it's so dry inside. I usually have a terrible time with my forehead flaking in the winter, but the coconut oil has taken care of that. I know it's not the same as a facial, but I thought I'd mention it.
I know...my face has been really dry too this winter I have this new lotion toner stuff that seems to work well with special face lotion too
@sunshinecup (7882)
One in a while I do, but I do them with my two little girls. We do the mud masks, the cucumbers on the eyes, and the facial peel away masks. We do our little girly pampering things together.
@emquinsat (1059)
i do... i love putting home made mask. I make them from fruits and give myself that really nice facial pampering.
I have in the past yes I don't do them on a regular basis no. I sometimes use a honey mask yes I said honey. :) I heard that honey is really good for the face. I also have other products here I have bought that I do every now and then.
@kylesmiles (1916)
I don't think I have really given myself a facial (although my husband would love to). But I just wash my face daily with two different products. :) It helps with washing away the daily dirt, grind and oil! :) Oh yes, and my makeup. Fun. I do it before my shower so I can rinse there.